DieQua Corporation Launches: The PHCH Inline Planetary Reducer, designed specifically for demanding Packaging Machinery Applications. Featuring superior Over-Hung-Load (OHL) capacities to address demanding Radial and Axial Loading requirements found in VFFS, HFFS, Pouching, Filling, Case Erecting and Cartoning Machinery.
DieQua Corporation, 180 Covington Drive, Bloomingdale Illinois 60108, a manufacturer of solution based Mechanical Integration Solutions and Components such as Motion Control Reducers, Power Transmission Solutions, Screw Jack Systems and Mechanical Integration Solutions - is pleased to announce the release of our PHCH-Planetary Reducers Designed for Packaging Machinery Applications.
In Summary, DieQua’s new PHCH Planetary Reducers are:
• Backlash as low as ≤3 arcmin
• High efficiency ≥97%
• Low operating noise ≤58 dB(A)
• Inline housing configuration
• Available in four sizes, 70, 90, 120 and 155
• One-piece solid shaft and planet-carrier
• 8 Single Stage Ratios (3:1 ~ 10:1), and 13 Double Stage Ratios 15:1 through 100:1 • Torque Capacity through 600 Nm
• Caged Planet Gear Carrier
• Radial Capacities to 11380 N
• Axial Capacities to 8830 N
• Environmental protection IP65
About DieQua Corporation:
DieQua Corporation is a mechanical solution provider that designs, creates, sells and services a broad range of mechanics for automation. Established in 1980, with a single product line, we have since grown into a unique organization offering not only the greatest variety of gearboxes, speed reducers, and connecting components, but also the expertise and experience to help select and specify the appropriate technology for each individual application. It’s through our consultative approach that we are most helpful to our customers in finding and identifying the best designed solutions.